Pulmonology is a subspecialty of internal medicine that deals with diseases of the lungs and the bronchial tubes. This field is also known as chest medicine or respiratory medicine.
The MHRC offers the best of technology and working environment to ensure the highest standards of patient care. The MHRC has outstanding medical professionals with proven medical expertise in the field of pulmonary medicine and advanced respiratory care, capable of performing complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. The MHRC offers expertise in diagnosis and management of diseases such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung cancer, occupational respiratory diseases, Mycobacterium Avium Complex (MAC) lung disease, pulmonary fibrosis and sleep disorders.
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer Diagnosis
- Pleural Empyema
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sequestration
- Sleep Apnea
- Diagnostics Labs
- Laminar Flow Operation Theatre
- AMCU - Acute Medical Care Unit
- CCU - Critical Care Unit
- The Medical Diagnosis Is Supported By A Well-equipped Laboratory For Blood Investigations, Such As Arterial Blood Gas Measurements, Microbiological
- Testing Of Respiratory Samples, Pulmonary Function Testing, Etc.
- State-of-the-art Imaging Facility
- Digital Chest X-ray
- Fully Equipped Bronchoscopy Suite Which Performs Sampling Of Lung Tissue For Biopsy, Opening Of Airways And Insertion Of Stents For Alleviation Of Patient Distress.
- State-of-the-art Pulmonary Function Testing Laboratory, Which Performs A Variety Of Tests To Aid In Diagnosis.